We’re excited to let you know that we have updated FutureFund with some requested quality of life features and minor bug fixes.
Safari 13 & 14 Support
Users on legacy versions of Apple Safari are now properly supported.
Fundraising Campaign QR Codes
Fundraising with FutureFund is now even easier! You can now create QR codes for your fundraising campaigns, making it easy for someone to quickly scan and donate.
Custom Form Elements
Added the following Form Elements to Custom Forms:
- Teacher Selector – Allows the selection of a teacher. Teachers are managed in the Directory > Teachers page. This element is not supported in Student or Parent registration forms.
- Student Selector – Allows the selection of a student from the current registration session. This element is not supported in Student or Parent registration forms.
- Parent Selector – Allows the selection of a parent from the current registration session. This element is not supported in Student or Parent registration forms.
Improved School Session Management
- Removed the concept of a school session being “Publically Available”. Replaced this with better controls to open or close the sites (Registration, Store, Directory).
- Updated the Make Default functionality to close the existing school session’s sites.
- Redesigned the index page to show the open/closed status of the sites.
- Added a Close All Sites button to quickly close all sites in the school session.
- Improved the school session form to a) allow easier access to open or close sites and b) improve the usability of the site being in live or test mode.
Progress Bar in Registration
We added a progress bar for the registration form.