Find out when Teacher Appreciation Week happens this year and get resources you can use to make Teacher Appreciation Day a success at your school. FutureFund provides a survey you can send to teachers at your school, a supplies checklist, and more.
We Help PTAs & School Groups Fundraise & Save Time
Trusted By Schools Everywhere
FutureFund is used by over 1,000+ organizations, including:
Raised For Our Schools Since 2014
Board Clerk for Salisbury Central School
“FutureFund has been a game changer for our school. We love it because it keeps track of all the purchases for fundraisers and field trips and eliminates the need to handle cash and checks.”
Made by PTA members and former school faculty
“The biggest thing we love about FutureFund is how easy it is to keep our group organized! I love the parents directory and volunteer tools because its so easy to get everyone organized and informed!”
Simplify Your Volunteering
FutureFund is the digital headquarters for your school group. Save time and effort by using our convenient, user friendly platform to manage memberships, keep financial records, track fundraising, and message users.
Built for School Groups
Groups Use FutureFund
Powerful Fundraising Tools
We’ve helped school groups raise $100MM since 2014.
Perform a huge variety of tasks from one simple, intuitive platform.
Sell Spirit Wear
Sell shirts, sweats, and other merchandise in an online store with powerful ecommerce features.
Get your whole school community to put the “fun” in “fundraising” by effortlessly running special pledge campaigns —run-a-thons, read-a-thon, walk-a-thon, and more!
Sell tickets to school dances, movie nights, and other events online while easily keeping track of permission slips and waivers.
Grow your organization by selling PTA memberships online and offering member incentives—like discounted member pricing for Spirit Wear and exclusive access to school events.
Ready-to-go fundraising campaigns help you collect donations, sell products, sign-up pledges, hold fundraising events, and more.
Parent Funded Programs
Help bridge the funding gap for field trips, outdoor ed, athletics, and band programs with campaigns that encourage parents to contribute.
Increase Parent Engagement
Increase volunteering by giving parents flexible tools that eliminate busywork.
Sign Up Volunteers
Grow your volunteer pool with our integrated messaging tools and easy online signup process.
Allow parents to share their contact information online in a safe and secure location.
Keep parents engaged by sending them targeted email communications throughout the school year.
Admin & Reporting Made Simple
Save time for your Treasurer, Secretary, and other officers with platform specific features to give you more control with less effort.
Save time bookkeeping by automatically tracking transactions and generating reports.
Let users access the info they need while protecting privileged or sensitive information.
Built For Compliance
Designed to satisfy the toughest federal and state regulations in the USA.
FutureFund is FREE for Schools
Schools that sign up get full access to all of FutureFund’s features—it’s always free and it always will be.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Makes FutureFund Different from Other Fundraising Platforms?
FutureFund is built specifically to support K-12 PTAs and school groups. As PTA members ourselves, we understand the relationships between teachers, parents, and students—so we created tools that solve the unique challenges these groups face when it comes to organizing and fundraising effectively.
What Unique Features Does FutureFund Have?
FutureFund supports PTA members and school groups with a suite of built-in features including:
- Automatic tax receipts for donations over $250
- Corporate matching for eligible donors
- Convenient messaging tools for all members to facilitate clear communication
Who is FutureFund For?
FutureFund is specifically built to support the work of PTAs at the national, state, district, and local levels—as well as schools, booster clubs, and Ed Funds serving K-12 students in the USA.
How Much Does FutureFund Cost?
FutureFund is 100% free for schools to use. Instead of charging monthly service fees for organizations to use our software, donors pay a small percentage on top of each purchase or contribution made through our platform. This means your organization gets to keep 100% of all proceeds from your fundraising activities—when someone donates $100 to your PTA, that’s exactly the amount you get.
How Does FutureFund Keep Sensitive Data Secure?
FutureFund is built to comply with all major financial regulations and data privacy laws governing PTAs and school groups in the United States. This includes Federal and state-specific legislation, such as:
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA)
- The California Consumer Privacy Act
- Assembly Bill 1584
- The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS)
Our platform also makes use of current technologies designed to provide extra layers of security when handling sensitive information. These include:
- TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer): These are cryptographic protocols designed to provide secure communication over a network by encrypting data in transit between client and server.
- WAF and DDOS Protection (Web Application Firewall and Distributed Denial of Service Protection): These are security measures to protect websites from harmful traffic, with WAF filtering, monitoring, and blocking HTTP traffic to and from a web application, and DDOS protection preventing overload of a network or server by a flood of internet traffic.
- Penetration Testing: This is a method of evaluating the security of a computer system or network by simulating attacks from malicious sources to identify vulnerabilities.
- Load Balancer Based Compute Isolations: This is a strategy of distributing network or application traffic across many servers to improve responsiveness and availability, while isolating workloads for security and fault tolerance.
- Role-based Access Control: This is a method of regulating access to computer network resources based on the roles of individual users within an organization, ensuring that only authorized individuals can access specific resources.
- Secure Logging: This is the process of recording events in a system in a manner that prevents tampering or deletion, providing a reliable record for security auditing and incident response.
- Static and Dynamic Code Analysis: These are methods of examining source code or running applications to find potential security vulnerabilities, with static analysis checking code without executing it, and dynamic analysis testing code while it’s running in a real or simulated environment.
- OWASP Secure Coding Principles (Open Web Application Security Project): These are a set of principles and best practices for secure coding aimed at preventing security vulnerabilities in web applications, as defined by the non-profit OWASP organization.
- Credit Card Tokenization: This is an advanced security process that protects sensitive payment information during transactions.