Why School Districts Love FutureFund
Cut down administrative overhead by automating tasks, reducing paperwork, and simplifying your record keeping.
Trusted By Schools Everywhere
FutureFund is used by over 1,000+ organizations, including:
Raised For Our Schools Since 2014
Board Clerk for Salisbury Central School
“FutureFund has been a game changer for our school. We love it because it keeps track of all the purchases for fundraisers and field trips and eliminates the need to handle cash and checks.”
“The biggest thing we love about FutureFund is how easy it is to keep our group organized! I love the parents directory and volunteer tools because its so easy to get everyone organized and informed!”
Your Schools Will Love
Make life easier for your schools and school groups with tools designed to do more in less time. Here’s how FutureFund gives you the edge:
Fundraise & Sell Products
Manage & Communicate with Members
Organize the schools and PTAs in your district with user-friendly member management tools, and send notifications or bulletins to the audiences you need to reach.
Simplify Financial Compliance
Accept all forms of payment online, track transactions in real-time, and generate accurate financial reports in just a few clicks.
Faster Fundraising & Selling for Schools
FutureFund gives every school and school group in your district the tools they need to raise more money with less time and effort.
Customizable campaign templates
Powerful eCommerce tools
Seamless user-friendly interface
Keep Data Secure & Accessible
Keep member contact information, financial data, and student records protected while ensuring that your administrators can access it easily when required to do so.
Upload forms, waivers, grades, and permission slips
Automatic sign-up and secure registration for new members
Secure payment processing for all transactions
Easy Reporting & Analytics
Get real-time campaign updates, identify trends, and generate accurate financial reports in a few keystrokes.
Track donations and sales in real-time
Identify trends through broad data analysis
Produce financial reports quickly and easily
FutureFund is FREE for Schools
Schools that sign up get full access to all of FutureFund’s features—it’s always free and it always will be.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does FutureFund Save Time for School Districts?
School districts are broad and diverse systems that can have thousands of students, staff, and volunteers. FutureFund’s tools streamline fundraising and selling for the school groups in your district, saving time while raising more money and keeping members organized so they can participate more meaningfully in activities that serve schools, communities, and families.
Key time-saving features for school groups include:
- Custom online store builder for individual schools and PTAs
- Automatic payment processing for transactions conducted through FutureFund
- Automatically generated tax receipts for donors
- Real-time analytics and data visualization to track funds raised
- Built-in financial reporting tools
- Customizable administrators and permissions
- Member messaging system
How Is FutureFund Different from Other Fundraising Platforms?
We built FutureFund specifically to support K-12 PTAs and school groups. Our team are PTA members ourselves, and we understand the relationships between parents, teachers, and students—so we created tools that solve the unique challenges these groups face when it comes to effectively organizing and fundraising.
How Does FutureFund Keep Sensitive Data Secure?
FutureFund is built to comply with all major financial regulations and data privacy laws governing PTAs and school groups in the United States. This includes Federal and state-specific legislation, such as:
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA)
- The California Consumer Privacy Act
- Assembly Bill 1584
- The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS)
Our platform also makes use of current technologies designed to provide extra layers of security when handling sensitive information. These include:
- TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer): These are cryptographic protocols designed to provide secure communication over a network by encrypting data in transit between client and server.
- WAF and DDOS Protection (Web Application Firewall and Distributed Denial of Service Protection): These are security measures to protect websites from harmful traffic, with WAF filtering, monitoring, and blocking HTTP traffic to and from a web application, and DDOS protection preventing overload of a network or server by a flood of internet traffic.
- Penetration Testing: This is a method of evaluating the security of a computer system or network by simulating attacks from malicious sources to identify vulnerabilities.
- Load Balancer Based Compute Isolations: This is a strategy of distributing network or application traffic across many servers to improve responsiveness and availability, while isolating workloads for security and fault tolerance.
- Role-based Access Control: This is a method of regulating access to computer network resources based on the roles of individual users within an organization, ensuring that only authorized individuals can access specific resources.
- Secure Logging: This is the process of recording events in a system in a manner that prevents tampering or deletion, providing a reliable record for security auditing and incident response.
- Static and Dynamic Code Analysis: These are methods of examining source code or running applications to find potential security vulnerabilities, with static analysis checking code without executing it, and dynamic analysis testing code while it’s running in a real or simulated environment.
- OWASP Secure Coding Principles (Open Web Application Security Project): These are a set of principles and best practices for secure coding aimed at preventing security vulnerabilities in web applications, as defined by the non-profit OWASP organization.
- Credit Card Tokenization: This is an advanced security process that protects sensitive payment information during transactions.
What Are FutureFund’s Ready-Made Fundraising Campaigns?
FutureFund’s built-in campaign templates fit a wide range of different fundraiser types, including:
- Donation Campaigns: Collect contributions for classroom resources, field trips, and more with a shareable link that takes users directly to a donation page.
- “A-Thon” Pledge Campaigns: Sign up pledges for Walk-A-Thons, Chess-A-Thons, and other event-specific fundraisers where participating students raise money from family, friends, and other supporters.
- Purchase Product Campaigns: Sell school spirit wear and other kinds of merchandise 24/7 through a fully customizable online store.
- Fundraising Galas: Sell tickets to fundraising dinners, as well other events like school dances or movie nights.
- Membership Drives: Build up the ranks of your school group by selling memberships online and uploading all the forms your new recruits will need to get started.
How Does FutureFund Stay ADA Compliant?
FutureFund is designed to be compliant with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Our platform is built with user-friendliness and accessibility for all users, including those with disabilities, as core priorities. We also adhere to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which covers a wide range of recommendations for making web content more accessible, including:
- Visual elements such as color contrast for those with vision impairments
- Support for assistive technology like screen readers for the blind or visually impaired
- Navigability by keyboard for those who may be unable to use a mouse.
FutureFund’s commitment to ADA compliance helps us not only serve a wider community but also offer a seamless experience for all users—enabling PTAs, schools, and other groups to engage more effectively with all parents and volunteers.